Privacy change error

[26-Sep-2023 05:31:29 Australia/Sydney] Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /public_html/lms/modules/System Admin/privacySettings.php on line 74

Any changes i want to make via systemadmin/security and privacy setting will get this error. Even clicking the submit button without changing anything yields this notification " your request failed because your inputs were invalid"

I installed gibbon via softoculus via admin panel on a shared hosting platform. When i locally installed it i don’t seem to have a problem.

System sever: php 8.1, mysql 10.5 , ubuntu

Please see my post.
Bug in v25.0.01 - Administration - Gibbon Support Forum (gibbonedu.org)
I hope that will help

Hi @Misdaq123 After updating your files for v25.0.01, did you also run the database update via System Admin > Update? There is a line of code that should have added this setting.

I didnt update. This was a fresh install from softoculus. I dont see an option to update database in the update section of admin. I see both datbase and gibbon to be 25.0.1

@Misdaq123 Thanks for the heads up, my apologies for the wait. I’ve investigated the issue and can confim that it’s an unintentional bug with v25.0.01 which only affects new installs. It can be fixed by running the following SQL on your database:

INSERT INTO `gibbonSetting` (`scope`, `name`, `nameDisplay`, `description`, `value`) VALUES ('System', 'allowableIframeSources', 'Allowable iFrame Sources', 'A comma separated list of domains that are allowed in embedded iFrames. All others will be removed from HTML content.', 'youtube.com,youtu.be,m.youtube.com,google.com,docs.google.com,drive.google.com,vimeo.com,player.vimeo.com');

The next full Gibbon release will be v26 and we’ve fixed the issue in this version. Thanks!