User menu not working when using from mobile

Hi,

When accessing the application from my mobile, once logged in I can’t log out because when I hit the user icon in the upper right part of the screen in order to display the user menu, which has the logout option, it displays the menu but at the same time reloads the page and the menu disappears.
I’ve tried two different browsers with similar results.

Can anyone please confirm this behavior? And if confirmed, please provide a workaround?

Thank you!
Regards
Ricardo

Hi,

When accessing the application from my mobile, once logged in I can’t log out because when I hit the user icon in the upper right part of the screen in order to display the user menu, which has the logout option, it displays the menu but at the same time reloads the page and the menu disappears.
I’ve tried two different browsers with similar results.

Can anyone please confirm this behavior? And if confirmed, please provide a workaround?

Thank you!
Regards
Ricardo

I can confirm this behavior.

Hi Ricardo, I haven’t been able to replicate this, can you let me know what kind of device you have and which browsers you’ve tried? Thanks.

Hi Sandra
How are you?

I have a galaxy note 8 al with android 9 and I tried this with the Samsung browser and Chrome.
Thank you!