Urdu Translation

Dear Admin / Sandra,
In languages there is Urdu but it is inactive . How I can activate it?

Regards,

The Urdu translation it brand new, just added this month and currently has one translator who has volunteered to work on it. Since it’s new, right now the translation is still at 0%. We tend to activate languages once they reach a threshold of usability (70-80%). Would you or anyone you know like to volunteer to translate Urdu? We use the online tool POEditor and would be happy to send an invite. Translating can be a big job as there’s many strings in Gibbon, the more people on the team the faster it can be activated.

Thanks!

Dear Sandra,

I will be more than happy to contribute such a fascinating team . Please join me and send me instruction for translation.

Best Regards,
Ghulam Abbas

Awesome :smiley: please send your email address to support@gibbonedu.org and we’ll send you an invite for POEditor.

Thanks!

Dear Sandra,
I have reached 20 percent of Urdu translation. There is an option of Auto Translation. How can I use it so that I can quickly translate .

Regards,
Ghulam Abbas

Hi Ghulam,

Sounds great, I’ve sent a reply to your email. I’m not sure the automatic translation is available to as, as an open source project. Gibbon deals with a lot of terminology specific to schools too, so the best quality translation is likely the ones done by hand.

Dear Sandra,
I followed the procejure in the email but it is showing all in english exept from right to left . How to fix it?

Regards,