Student Enrollment and Dormitory Management with Map Visualization

Dear Gibbon Development Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request a new feature that would greatly benefit schools using Gibbon, particularly those managing student accommodations and dormitories. The feature would allow schools to enroll students and assign them to specific dormitories with room numbers, while also providing a visualization of the dormitory layout on a map.

The key components of this feature would include:

1. Student Enrollment Management: The feature should enable school administrators to efficiently enroll students into specific dormitories, assign them to designated room numbers, and manage the occupancy of each room.
  2. Dormitory Allocation Interface: A user-friendly interface should be provided to easily assign students to rooms and manage the capacity of each room within the dormitory.
  3. Map Visualization: The feature should incorporate a map-based visualization of the dormitory layout, allowing administrators to view the placement of students within each room and the overall distribution of students across the dormitory.
  4. Drag and Drop Functionality: Implement a user-friendly drag and drop functionality within the map interface, enabling administrators to easily move students between rooms or update their dormitory assignments.

By incorporating this feature into Gibbon, schools will be able to streamline the management of student accommodations, enhance the overall student experience, and improve the efficiency of dormitory allocation processes.

Thank you for considering this feature request. I believe that the inclusion of this functionality will greatly enhance the capabilities of Gibbon and provide significant value to educational institutions managing student accommodations. Should you require any further information or clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,