Student Applications not showing up under Manage Applications

I am using v25 and when we submit the Student applications (Application build using Form builder), I don’t see them showing up under People->Admissions->Manage Applications for approval processing. I am logged in with an Administrator role. I do see entries under People->Admissions->Admission accounts with the number of applications but I don’t see a way to approve them. Can someone provide guidance on what I am missing?

Thanks

Hi @korimilli, thank you for your message. My apologies for the wait, generally we aim to reply to the forums sooner, but it’s been a busy time of year and I am a teacher as well as a developer.

It looks like, unfortunately, the Admissions module uses the JSON_UNQUOTE function which is only available in MySQL version 5.7 and above. I was the one who developed these new features, so I apologize for not noticing that this function required a newer version of MySQL. However, it’s worth noting that 5.7 has been around since 2015, so it’s not necessarily a new version of MySQL, as the current version is MySQL 8. We will update the MySQL minimum version requirements to 5.7+. The only solution here is to look into updating your MySQL server version. Thanks.