Report v19 Internal Assessment Template showing multiple times

I’m trying to learn how to use Template Builder. When I drag and drop Internal Assessment and generate the Report, it appears 24 times. What should I’m doing wrong?

Hi KMS,

I already reported this issue and it is solved by distinguished Sandra.

You can find solution here
https://github.com/GibbonEdu/core/commit/01fd82edbd327e1982da81d6a0d07c9fd3dc3f2b

Thank you!! ghulamabbas92 and Sandra, this issue is solved. Thank you!!!
I have new issues more though…

1. I’m working with “glyph” fonts, here is one font thet I installed. It appears correctly in HTML Preview but not in PDF neither in the draft or final generated reports.

1. Is there a possibility to calculate Cohort Average (average Grade of all students by subject) and Improvement Rate (it’s based on how much the grades are higher than last term) and show in the Report?

2. Is it possible to change the Attendance Section to Present / School Days?

Again thank you for your support!

Thank you!! ghulamabbas92 and Sandra, this issue is solved. Thank you!!! I have new issues more though...
  1. I’m working with “glyph” fonts, here is one font thet I installed. It appears correctly in HTML Preview but not in PDF neither in the draft or final generated reports.

1. Is there a possibility to calculate Cohort Average (average Grade of all students by subject) and Improvement Rate (it’s based on how much the grades are higher than last term) and show in the Report?

2. Is it possible to change the Attendance Section to Present / School Days?

3. I’ve changed the name of Attainment to Achievements and Effort to Improvement Points but there is no impact on the Reports. Still appears Attainment and Effort even though in the Markbook and Internal Assessment they are already changed.

Again thank you for your support!

Hi KMS, it’s great to hear that your initial problem was solved : ) For the next four questions, please can I ask you to post each one as a separate thread, as this helps keep the forum organised and searchable. Thanks!

Sure admin, thank you for your advice!