Report Assets Error

Hello! I am having issues with scanning asset directories.
Gibbon version: v26
Server: Windows 11 with Xammp.
PHP version: 8.2.12

Error:

Warning: mkdir(): No such file or directory in C:\xamppfszdxfhg\htdocs\est\modules\Reports\templates_assets_scanProcess.php on line 59

Fatal error: Uncaught UnexpectedValueException: RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(C:\xamppfszdxfhg\htdocs\est\/uploads/reports/templates): The system cannot find the path specifi (code: 3) in C:\xamppfszdxfhg\htdocs\est\modules\Reports\templates_assets_scanProcess.php:64 Stack trace: #0 C:\xamppfszdxfhg\htdocs\est\modules\Reports\templates_assets_scanProcess.php(64): RecursiveDirectoryIterator->__construct('C:\\xamppfszdxfh...', 4096) #1 C:\xamppfszdxfhg\htdocs\est\modules\Reports\templates_assets_scanProcess.php(92): {closure}('C:\\xamppfszdxfh...', 'Additional') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xamppfszdxfhg\htdocs\est\modules\Reports\templates_assets_scanProcess.php on line 64

Hi @andrius231

Can you check to see whether this path exists C:\xamppfszdxfhg\htdocs\est/uploads/reports/templates

Tieku

Hello.
I didn’t have the path, however when I saw your comment I made the path and it works!
Thank you for helping me,
Andrius

1 Like