Lithuanian translation

Hello,
May I ask when is Lithuanian coming over to Gibbon? Because Lithuanian in Gibbon is translated 99.81% and I translated the last strings.

Best wishes,
Andrius

Hi Andrius, thank you for your amazing translation work! New languages are added with each new version, so I have just enabled Lithuanian for the upcoming v25 release on January 20, 2023. You can see the code change here. Prior to v25, if you run the following SQL command it will add it to the list of languages on your installation, and you should be able to install it from the Manage Languages page.

INSERT IGNORE INTO gibboni18n (code, name, version, active, installed, systemDefault, dateFormat, dateFormatRegEx, dateFormatPHP, rtl) VALUES (‘lt_LT’, ‘Lietuvių Kalba - Lithuanian’, ‘25.0.00’, ‘Y’, ‘N’, ‘N’, ‘yyyy.mm.dd’, ‘/^[0-9]{4}.(0[1-9]|1[0-2]).(0[1-9]|[1-2][0-9]|3[0-1])$/’, ‘Y.m.d’, ‘N’);`

Hello Sandra, I want to say to you huge thank you from adding it. I will try adding it into Gibbon v24. :blush:

Hello again!
I am having a issue when trying to use Lithuanian. When I change it to default language or login using it, it doesn’t work. It just shows in English and nothing else. (Gibbon v25 dev)

Things I tried that failed:

1. Making it default language and login using it
  2. Using the old theme
  3. Uninstalling english
  4. Restarting Apache & MySQL
  5. Using other languages

Hi Andrius, can you try the troubleshooting steps from the docs, particularly the locale installation if you are using Linux or Windows: https://docs.gibbonedu.org/administrators/misc/internationalisation Hope this helps!

Hi Sandra, It works! Thank you very much.