Is it possible to use it as a SASS

Can it be used as a SASS?

I suspect the answer may depend on what you mean and intend by SaaS (Software as a Service), so if you elaborate on your question and explain more about how you’d envision using Gibbon as SaaS, then we may be able to help answer your question.

As a note, please avoid posing duplicate topics, as this doesn’t generate answers faster, and slows down our ability to read and respond to questions on the forums. I’ve removed the duplicate post.

Multi-institute. Meaning every school can have their own students and teachers and reports etc etc. Like you must have heard about multi-vendor concept in e-commerce.

Hi ugintl,

Welcome to the Gibbon community. Please note that we work really hard to try and ensure everyone here has a positive and friendly experience. I might be reading your message, but it seems to me to contain an unfriendly tone.

From Sandra’s response she clearly knows what SaaS is, but she’d like to know more about your interest. Are you interested in using Gibbon to offer others a SaaS service? Are you asking if we offer Gibbon as a SaaS service for you to use? If you could clarify, that would be helpful. Cheers,

Ross

Hi,
This request about the way to use Gibbon as SASS on my ouwn cloud instance, Google cloud VM instance by exemple, interests me too. Please give me some guidelines about.

More clearly:
Did you have such support?
How does it cost?
Thanks for your prompt answer.

Hello @Frendy13

Yes it’s possible to install Gibbon on Google Cloud, and other could platforms.

You can reach out to me if you need further installation assistance.

info@highpointedu.com

Regards,

Tieku