Hot Lunch orders for students

Hi Guys. First of all, I wanted to thank everyone who contributed to this beautiful system.

I’m trying to see if I can setup this system for our local school, so far I find it beautiful.

Question, is there an option to either by using custom fields or maybe someone already developed a module for Hot Lunch orders, so parents can order hot lunch for their kids for every day of the week.

I’d appreciate any information or suggestions. The idea is to minimize school’s need in using multiple external resources.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @slavamartin welcome to the Gibbon forums. My apologies for the late reply, it’s been a busy time of the school year.

There aren’t any custom modules that I’m aware of that are designed for this purpose. It could be possible to use custom fields, depending on the complexity of your lunch system, for example recording “Lunch Package A”, “Lunch Package B” for each student. However, for ordering and tracking lunches for each student for each day, you’d need to develop something to suit these needs. Check out the developer docs for some ideas of how to get started: Module Development :: Gibbon Docs

1 Like