Free Learning Module Error with Printing Certificates

Hello once again, I am so much thankful for the active community, for the people who had helped me and for the admin for the quick and informative response to discussions I have raised.

Today’s issue is more of the printing of certificate under the Free Learning module. I have created a unit in it, have a student enrolled in it and completed it, however, attempting to pring the certificate shows this error:

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in …\vendor\tecnickcom\tcpdf\tcpdf.php on line 17634
TCPDF ERROR: Some data has already been output, can’t send PDF file"

I am testing and running gibbon locally using XAMPP at the moment.

Anyone having similar issues? Thank you!

Hello, you are most welcome! I’ve tried to recreate this issue, but it is working fine for me. Look at your php.ini file, which sets the config for PHP, and set it to not display warnings on the screen. This may solve the issue. Warnings are of a lower order than errors, and whilst we try and clean them up as and when we can, they generally don’t cause problems. Ross.

Hi! It worked great! Thank you! Disabled the display errors in the php ini. Thank you so much!