Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Gibbon\\Core' not found after site migration

Hola! I have just migrated a Gibbon site from cPanel shared hosting to Ferozo shared hosting. Gibbon files are stored in a subfolder for a subdomain, let’s say subdomain.domain.com/gibbon; database properly restored and configuration tables updated and also gibbon/config.php file. When I run the site in the browser I get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Gibbon\Core’ not found in /home/user/public_html/subdomain/gibbon/gibbon.php:30 Stack trace: #0 /home/user/public_html/subdomain/gibbon/index.php(22): include() #1 {main} thrown in /home/user/public_html/subdomain/gibbon/gibbon.php on line 30

What could I do to fix this? Thank you so very much in advance for your help.

Hi jmestrada,

My guess is that your absoluteURL and absolutePath values in the database table gibbonSetting have not been updated. You mention some database changes above, but can you please confirm that these values are now correct?

In addition, it is possible that this is related to PHP version. What version is your new host using, and what version of Gibbon’s core are you using?

There are some useful migration instructions at: https://ask.gibbonedu.org/discussion/524/migrating-to-a-new-host

Cheers.

Ross

Hola, Ross. Thanks for assisting. Will follow your suggestions (;