Export column error

Dear Sirs/Madams,

I am trying to use the “import from file” feature for updating/inserting records. However, when i was trying to export the columns. I received an error page as below:

########################

Hmmm… can’t reach this page

It looks like the webpage at https://mydomain.com/modules/System%20Admin/export_run.php?type=usersBasic&q=%2Fmodules%2FSystem+Admin%2Fimport_manage.php&data=0 might be having issues, or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE
#########################

Did I missed anything?

Many thanks,
Chris

Hi @ChrisC, that is odd. Can you check your System Admin > System Check to ensure you have all the required PHP extensions, as I have only seen this happen in the past if an extension was missing. Another thing to check is the PHP error log, to see if there are any errors that show up in the log after using this action.

Thank you Sandra for your reply.

When we click system check. we received the following error message.

""Something has gone wrong: the Gibbons have escaped!

An error has occurred. This could mean a number of different things, but generally indicates that you have a misspelt address, or are trying to access a page that you are not permitted to access. If you cannot solve this problem by retyping the address, or through other means, please contact your system administrator."

Not sure what was the root cause. any hints?

Best regards,
Chris