Cross-year transcripts

With the reporting system, how do I approach creating a multi year (8th-12th grade) transcript?

Hi Qualitymix, every school is different, which is why the Reports templates only cover the general cases for student reports. I’m happy to give some pointers on how to set this up, the answer to which may depend on where your year-to-year data is being stored. Are the grades you’re looking to display on the transcript in the Reporting Cycles part of Reports, or stored in External Assessment, or Internal Assessment?

Well, we haven’t started using Gibbon yet. I’ve been using it personally for a year now, trying out every little nook and cranny before implementing it in our school. I’ve restructured, updated, restarted multiple times, and as such I don’t have grade data from last year.
So I don’t even know where to start really. I’m familiar with the Reports module though.

Ive never touched the internal or external assessments

Hi Qualitymix, every school is different, which is why the Reports templates only cover the general cases for student reports. I'm happy to give some pointers on how to set this up, the answer to which may depend on where your year-to-year data is being stored. Are the grades you're looking to display on the transcript in the Reporting Cycles part of Reports, or stored in External Assessment, or Internal Assessment?

The grades would be final class grades per year. We generate transcripts that show all Upper School credits achieved.