CentOS Nginx installation problem:Your request failed because you do not have access to this action.

Hi,

i tried to install Gibbon v22.0.01 on Centos 8, Nginx 1.14.1, MariDB 10.3, PHP 7.3.32. Web installer opens, STEP -1
The directory containing the Gibbon files is writable, so the installation may proceed, System requirements all green (checked and ok), but upon Submit i get the following error:
Your request failed because you do not have access to this action.

This server is running few sites (wordpress)located in subfolders /usr/share/nginx/site1; /usr/share/nginx/site2; with proper config files in /etc/nginx/conf.d. Gibbon is located /usr/share/nginx/gibbon with proper permission (chmod -R 755). Anyone here had similar problem with this?
Thank you.

Update:
i’ve managed to install Gibbon by commenting //Config session lines in /installer/install.php
But, after installation it’s impossible to login.

This is solved. It was a problem with /var/lib/php/session owner and permissions. Gibbon by default uses that path to store session data.
CentOS/Nginx by default uses root:apache for /var/lib/php/session. By adding nginx to apache group (or just simple chown -R nginx:nginx /var/lib/php/session) this problem is solved.

Thanks for sharing your solution : ) This is really useful to have available for other users.

is this whats happening when cloning a site then upgrading?