Dear Whom This may Concern,
I would like to know how can I add extension files from the Gibbon homepage into my site since I am new to that. Thanks
Thanks for your question. Let’s take the Free Learning unit as an example:
- If you download the module from https://gibbonedu.org/extend/ it will arrive as a ZIP file.
- Uncompress this file, and it will land in a folder named something like module-freeLearning-x.y.zz.
- Inside this folder is the module folder, called, in this case, Free Learning.
- Upload the whole module folder to /modules/ in your install.
- Go into your Gibbon interface, and go to Admin > System Admin in the main menu and then Manage Modules in the module menu.
- The new module should appear in your list of modules, highlighted in orange.
- Click on the install icon to install.
Let me know how you get on with this.