Activities

Hi,

I have just started entering our term 1 ECA’s (extra curricular activities).
I have done this and enrolled students for a couple of activities.
I can see in the Activities menu on the right hand side how to get a report of attendance for ECA’s but cannot work out how to get to the recording attendance. Please direct me as to where this is. 
Thank you
Sue

Sue,

In the Activities module menu (right hand side), you can see a Report called Attendance by Activity. This allows you to do paper record for attendance. There is no digital attendance, as often activities take place away from computers/wifi.

Ross

Thanks for clarifying that Ross…might be nice for a future up date to be able to digitally record attendance even if it was after the activity was finished (if it was off site) to enable us track attendance for our activities.

Thanks
Sue

Sue,

That is a good idea. It is logged on the todo list for v12:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16DKH38v42-a0aGRlBEABuk_pfZe-RgmC_bkzBg7jD_w/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Ross

Sue, just to let you know that this has been complete, with most of the work being done by Sandra Kuipers, one of the brilliant new coders who has recently started contributing to Gibbon. The details are in the v12 todo list, and it is not backwards compatible with v11, so you will need to wait until v12 is released on June 24th.