Error importing Family- Adult

I get the following error when trying to upload Family -Adult.

2 gibbonFamilyAdultID (JnB668) Non-unique values used by gibbonFamilyAdultID: 282

Does anyone know what the error means. My family key is unique and used only to represent that family

Hi @rfrancois Welcome to the Gibbon community !

Is it possible to add an image of your Excel file with the lines relating to family 282?

Does the 282 family exist in the database?
Does adult JnB668 exist in the database?

THANKS !

Sylvain
Gibbon : v26.0.00 ca-fr, PHP v8.2.10, MySQL v8.0.36, Ubuntu 23.10.1

the Adult JNB668 does exist and the family exist. I have added the mother and now I adding the guardian. The family has already been created.

Hi @rfrancois ,

I have done several tests importing families and importing adults into families and everything works well on my side.

I suggest you to run these queries below in MySQL or the Query Builder module to ensure there are no duplicates related to your import keys.

SELECT * FROM gibbonFamily WHERE familySync = ‘JnB668’

SELECT * FROM gibbonPerson WHERE username = ‘celia.cadette’

THANKS !

Sylvain
Gibbon : v26.0.00 ca-fr, PHP v8.2.10, MySQL v8.0.36, Ubuntu 23.10.1

Hi @rfrancois I see “gibbonFamilyAdultID” in the column list for the error, so I wonder if you might be turning on the “sync by ID” option, which is only intended to be used with Gibbon IDs that have already been exported from the system. In this case, your familySyncID is not the same as “gibbonFamilyAdultID”, so be sure to not turn the sync option on. Hope this helps!