How to automatically accept applications

Hello,

As an admin, I import students data from xlsx file, more than hunderd. Once I import them through import page I find them in the ‘Manage Applications’ page which then I need to click twice on every single row to accept the applications and create the log in data. This makes sense if the applications were come from a public application form. But not when I import them from within the system.

Is there a way to do it automatically.

Then:

Thanks.

Please I need help with the above question.

Hi imvschule, there isn’t a way to automatically accept applications, as this is generally data that needs checked over before accepting students, and importing applications is a non-standard approach. Even when importing applications, this generally only happens at the outset of a year, so even if there is time involved, it’s best to accept each application individually so that you can check the success of each application, and note any details such as parent passwords, if needed.

If it meets your needs, the simpler Public Registration form (which has no parent and not much student information) can be set to auto accept. This can be enabled under Admin > User Admin > Public Registration Settings. Ross.

If it meets your needs, the simpler Public Registration form (which has no parent and not much student information) can be set to auto accept. This can be enabled under Admin > User Admin > Public Registration Settings. Ross.

Yes, this way works. But doesn’t save time. I need to apply for every student individually. Importing csv much quicker.