How can I give permission to parents and students to see their attendance and Behaviour

I have try it in the system and it seems it does not work, because there is no subimt button to save when you are done with the settings in the permission area. :cry:
Greetings
Festus

Hi Festus,

If you’re not seeing a Submit button on the permissions page then it’s quite likely that you need to increase your PHP max_input_vars setting to at least 5,000, then reload the page and you should be able to submit & save your changes.

This can be done by editing the .htaccess file for Gibbon and adding the line:
php_value max_input_vars 5000`

Or by editing your php.ini file and changing the value directly (then restarting your server):
max_input_vars 5000`

Thank you Skuiper, So how can i add a line in the htaccess file for Gibbon because i have try it and it does not and can not edit my php file in my hosting.
Thanks

It can be found in the root folder of your Gibbon installation (same folder as index.php).

The filename is .htaccess` which means because it starts with a . it’s a hidden file. Depending on your system or FTP client you’ll need to enable visibility of hidden files (a Google search of whichever system you’re using + hidden files should tell you how to do that)

Once you’ve found the file you can edit it and add the php_value line. Here’s an example of what the default .htaccess would look like with the max_input_vars added:

`
Order Allow,Deny
Deny from all

php_value max_input_vars 5000
`
```