- Last Active
Hi all managed to fix the issue thanks Ross the problem was within Cpanel for anyone having this problem now or in the future please see the link below
I have managed to fix the problems Meierrom was right had to do some changes in CPANEL in regards to (( zend_extension ))
I also noticed upgrading Gibbons over the years that i did not remove all folders from pervious versions this has caused some of the problems as well so did a fresh install and moved my database over and all is good again.
Now showing PHP Version ea-php74 as it should I am still having problems with allow_url_fopen == 1 not working still doing checks on this, once I have found the problem will update this post.
Thanks for all your help with this matter Ross and Roman
Hi Both of you and yes I do coding as well so i can look into this not a problem I have already started but not had a lot of time on it.
We have a two week half term coming up starting from next week here in the UK so I will have more time to work on IB module, thank you Ashton for explaining the reasons why IB is programmed in this way, it makes a lot of sense if I have any problems will get back you all.
Thanks once more for your support.