- Last Active
- Preferred Name
I took a look at the code for that page and it is working as expected. It looks like the issue is in the translation for the Dutch version of that string, there is accidentally two %1$s tags, instead of a %1$s and %2$s, as you can see below.
I've updated our translation, but this wont be merged into Gibbon until the next release in June. Until then, if you go into System Admin > String Replacement, you can add a replacement for the following:
Ga naar %1$sBeheer de ontvangers van facturen%1$s om automatisch ontbrekende leerlingen toe te voegen.
Ga naar %1$sBeheer de ontvangers van facturen%2$s om automatisch ontbrekende leerlingen toe te voegen.
This should correct your issue.
This can be a bit tricky, because there's no body tag on the PDF. If you're using the mPDF Renderer it is possible. If you add the following snippet to your header, it will add a floating border to the whole page (absolutely positioned). It needs to be on the header so that it doesn't wrap from one page to the next. Adjust the border and size as needed:
<div style="position: absolute; top: 5mm; left: 5mm; width: 200mm; height: 287mm; border: 2pt solid #666666;"></div>
Hi Abdulfattah, if you're using the public registration for student enrolment, your workflow of updating the student status and then enrolling the student makes sense. This would be taken care of automatically with the application form, however as you've mentioned there are many other parts of the application you do not need, so your workaround is likely the best bet.