Grade Book Cummulative

Hello,

I have some Problems with the Grade Book. I created my own Grade Scale. It is a numeric scale (from 12 to 0). Whats the way to get the cummulative calculated. If i use the percentage scale everything works. But my own scale wont work. What is the point i am missing?
Thanks for your help

Comments

• Stefan, hello and welcome to the Gibbon community. I think @skuipers might be the best person to answer this question, and she wrote this part of Gibbon. Perhaps you could start with a screenshot of your scale as seen in Admin > School Admin? Thanks, Ross.
  • Hmm, I believe the cumulative mark only works for the percent scale at the moment. It may be possible with other numeric scales, but it could take some reworking of the code. For example, just because a scale is numeric doesn't guarantee it has a constant increment, or that its even lowest to highest.

I can take a look and see if it's possible to arrive at a cumulative mark using the sequence number of the scale rather than the actual value. This could result in some interesting behavior if sequence numbers aren't configured in a constant incremental scale. Worth a look though.
    admin
  • Thank you for your answers, and sorry for my late answer.
    Here are my to screenshots. In my case, the lowest sequence number is the best note.

Thank you for your great work. I would like to contribute, but the only thing i could do, is a german translation.

admin
  • Stefan,

German translation would be a wonderful contribution. Please email us on support@gibbonedu.org, and we can get you up and running. Mein Deutche is nicht gut genuk fur ubersetzen!

Thanks,

Ross
  • Hi @skuipers, you take a look and see if it's possible to arrive at a cumulative mark using the sequence number.....................................?
    I´m in the same situation, I would like to use another scale, if I do it the cummulative doesnt make any calculation!!!, let me know please. Thanks
  • It slipped off my to-do list, but it is something I'd like to see solved so I've added it back on. I'll try to get it into v14, cant make any guarantees though. Thanks!
  • Please, please, please !!!!