The summer holidays in the Northern hemisphere have begun, and some of our regular contributors will be on the road from the 1st to the 20th of July, 2018.

During this time we will do our best to stay on top of questions that are posted...but if you can contribute by answering the questions of others, that would be great. Thanks : )

Cant add images or files

I have an installation in a Windows server and i can't add any type of images or files to resources nor student profiles.

Comments

• The permissons for the "/uploads" folder are full for testing
  • Hi Ruben,

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Gibbon community. I don't have any experience running Gibbon on a Windows server, but happy to try and help. Are you seeing any related error messages on the server's PHP logs?

Ross
  • It states some permission problems but I gave full permissons to all the folder for testing:

PHP Warning: mkdir(): Permission denied in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\gibbon\\src\\Gibbon\\FileUploader.php on line 133, referer: http://192.168.24.29/gibbon/index.php?q=/modules/Resources/resources_manage_add.php&search=&return=error1
  • Ruben, that is interesting, as it does seem to be a permissions error. Have you search for "window server PHP Warning: mkdir(): Permission denied" to see if you can find any information that might pertain to this issue? I've not got enough recent Windows server experience to offer a possible solution. Ross.