How can I change a student's year group

I am sure this should be obvious but I can't work it out. We have two students who are Y7 age but were actually enrolled in Y8 this year. Before I do the rollover, I want to switch them to Y7 so they roll over into Y8 instead of Y9. How do I do this?

Many thanks...


Sign In or Register to comment.